After drinking about one liter of Pepsi Max a day for several weeks, I found these facts about Coke (is there really much difference) that made me decide to stick with water for the time being.
- In many states the highway patrol carries two gallons of Coke in the trunk to remove blood from the highway after a car accident.
- You can put a T-bone steak in a bowl of Coke and it will be gone in two days.
- To clean corrosion from car battery terminals: Pour a can of Coca-Cola over the terminals to bubble away the corrosion.
- To loosen a rusted bolt: Apply a cloth soaked in Coca-Cola to the rusted bolt for several minutes.
- To bake a moist ham: Empty a can of Coca-Cola into the baking pan, wrap the ham in aluminium foil and bake. Thirty minutes before ham is finished, remove the foil, allowing the drippings to mix with the Coke for a sumptuous brown gravy.
- To remove grease from clothes: Empty a can of Coke into the load of greasy clothes, add detergent and run through a regular cycle. The Coca-Cola will help loosen grease stains. It will also clean road haze from your windshield.
- The active ingredient in Coke is phosphoric acid. It will dissolve a nail in about four days. Phosphoric Acid also leaches calcium from bones and is a major contributor to the rising increase of osteoporosis.
- To carry Coca-Cola syrup (the concentrate), commercial trucks must use a “hazardous material” sign reserved for highly corrosive materials.
- The distributors of Coke have been using it to clean engines of the trucks for about 20 years.
Yes, I think water is better.